Pakistan Super League Final Squad 2022 can be found at the end of the article.
Pakistan Super League T20 Tournament
Pakistan Super League (PSL) Twenty20 paid cricket league is contested in February and March each year by six teams representing six Pakistani cities. The league was established on September 9, 2015, with five teams by the Pakistan Cricket Board. Instead of operating as an independent group organization, the league is a single entity in which each franchise is managed and controlled by investors. From 2021, the PSL will have a special window to the ICC Future Tours Program.
Each team plays group stage games in a double round-robin format; The top four teams with the most points enter the play-offs, reaching the finals. The league is based at the Pakistan Cricket Board office in Lahore.
Pakistan Super League – Tickets
According to the PCB, fans can purchase tickets at nearby M&P Courier stores, which can be found by clicking here.
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has released new points for amendments to the PSL 2022 game conditions as well as general fan guidelines.
Amendments to Playing Conditions PSL 2022
Some of the amendments to the playing conditions issued by the PCB are:
- If a team loses players due to good results, it may seek the approval of the Technical Committee for the changing players of the reserve team (Section 126.96.36.199).
- A team must have at least 13 players without COVID-19 for the match to take place (Section 188.8.131.52).
- The starting team must have at least seven local players and not more than eight, one of whom must be a budding player. However, if a team is contacted by COVID to the extent that it is unlikely to create play 11 in accordance with the relevant requirements, the requirements will be waived at the required level (Clause 1.2.5).
- The playing team must be in a position to throw the first ball into the final over of the innings at the scheduled time or reschedule for the end of the innings. If they are not in such a situation, one junior player will be allowed out of the 30-yard circle in the remaining overs of the innings (Clause 13.8).
- There will be a day set for the final. If no result is obtained on the day of reservation, the team that finishes at the top of the list after 30 league games will be declared the champion (Section 16.11.1).
- The TV referee will not charge the balls (Section 21.5).
Espncricinfo reported on January 22 that three players and five employees were tested for COVID-19 a few days before the start of the new PSL season on January 27, and were placed on their own, according to tournament director Salman Naseer.
If they produce two negative test results, players will be able to rejoin their teams, the report said.
Members of the six franchises have begun arriving at their hotels, after returning negative results to pre-arrival tests, more than 250 of which have taken place since Thursday.
Pakistan Super League Final Squad 2022
Pakistan Super League Final Squad 2022 is given below for information.
Asif Ali, Hasan Ali, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Alex Hales, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Azam Khan, Paul Stirling, Colin Munro, Marchant de Lange, Muhammad Akhlaq, Reece Topley, Danish Aziz, Zafar Gohar, Mubasir Khan, M. Zeeshan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ather Mehmood
Babar Azam, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Nabi, Mohammad Amir, Joe Clarke, Sharjeel Khan, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Ilyas, Chris Jordan, Lewis Gregory, Umaid Asif, Tom Abell (injured, replaced by Ian Cockbain), Rohail Nazir, Muhammad Imran, Faisal Akram, Qasim Akram, Talha Ahsan, Romario Shepherd (unavailable, replaced by Tom Lammonby)
Shaheen Shah Afridi, Rashid Khan, David Wiese, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hafeez, Sohail Akhtar, Zeeshan Ashraf, Ahmed Daniyal, Fakhar Zaman, Phil Salt, Harry Brook, Abdullah Shafique, Kamran Ghulam, Dean Foxcroft, Zaman Khan, Maaz Khan, Samit Patel, Syed Faridoun
Mohammad Rizwan, Rilee Rossouw, Sohaib Maqsood, Imran Tahir, Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Tim David, Odean Smith, Rumman Raees, Asif Afridi, Anwar Ali, Rovman Powell, Imran Khan Sr., Abbas Afridi, Amir Azmat, Blessing Muzarabani, Ihsanullah
Wahab Riaz, Liam Livingstone, Shoaib Malik, Sherfane Rutherford, Haider Ali, Saqib Mahmood, Hussain Talat, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Hazratullah Zazai, Usman Qadir, Salman Irshad, Arshad Iqbal, Sameen Gul, Kamran Akmal, Sirajuddin, Mohammad Amir Khan, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Haris
James Vince, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Shahid Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Jason Roy, James Faulkner, Umar Akmal, Sohail Tanvir, Ben Duckett, Khurram Shehzad, Abdul Wahid Bangalzai, Muhammad Ashar Qureshi, Noor Ahmad, Ahsan Ali, Luke Wood
Pakistan Super League Final Squad