Eid is one of the most important festivals for Muslims around the world. On this occassion muslims like to send the best eid wishes and greeting quotes to their loved ones. best eid wishes and greeting
Eid Ul Fitar marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan, in which Muslims fast from dusk to dawn. The monthly fast, which is considered one of the strictest, ends on the eve of Eid after the sighting of the first crescent of the new moon.
On Eid Ul Adha Muslims make sacrifies to please Almighty ALLAH as did by Hazrat Ibrashim A.S. best eid wishes and greeting
This holiday is celebrated with great enthusiasm and joy. People all over the world greet each other, exchange gifts and feast on special delicacies. If you too want to send some best wishes to your loved ones on this day, here are some trends to choose from. best eid wishes and greeting
30 Best EID Wishes and Greeting Quotes
- May the Almighty ALLAH open the doors of happiness for you and fulfil all your Wishes. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- On this auspicious occasion of Eid, let’s pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things that happens in our lives. Eid Mubarak!
- No matter where you are or what you are, remember that Allah is always with you to help and guide you in every important stage of your life. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid fills your life with the brightest of colours & Happiness. Wishing you and your family a very happy Eid!
- May Allah bless you with the gift of kindness, patience and love. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is a day of sharing what we have and caring for others. May you have a wonderful Eid this year and always!
- Eid is the time of year when one should amend his mistakes and forgive others mistakes. May Allah on this day grants us wisdom and kindness!
- May the God Almighty show us the right path and help in every step of our life. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending you warm wishes and happiness on the occasion of Eid. Remember me in your prayers.
- In every smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that knocks your door – May Allah bless you!
- May this pious day brings you immense joy, happiness, peace and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah gifts you lots of happiness, love and wisdom. Wishing you a very Happy Eid!
- May the magic of Eid bring lots of happiness and fill your life with different colours. Have a prosperous Eid!
- Let this day bring new hope and opportunities in your life. May you welcome them with an open mind and fresh thoughts.
- May the God Almighty blesses you today, tomorrow and always. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah showers his blessing on you and you family. Have a happy and prosperous Eid!
- Let all join our hands to thank Allah for this wonderful day to pray, care, love, smile and celebrate with one another. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah gives you a million reasons to stay happy. Eid Mubarak, my dear!
- Eid is the day of Allah. It is a day to share happiness, love and laughter. Happy an amazing Eid, filled with joy and prosperity.
- Wishing you a pleasant and happy Eid. May Allah fulfil all your dreams on this special day!
- With divine joy in my heart and a big smile on my face, I am sending you Eid-ul-Fitr wishes. May the Lord help us all be kind and virtuous. Eid Mubarak!
- On this special occasion of Eid, may Allah answers all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
- Your presence in my life is no less than a blessing of the Lord. May Allah fulfil all your dreams and aspirations!
- Your friendship and laughs make me happy no matter how dull my day is. Eid Mubarak!
- The beautiful day of Eid is incomplete without you. May Allah bless you with wisdom and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish Allah gives you happiness and you have a bright future because you deserve the best. Sending warm wishes on Eid!
- There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah. There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared. Eid Mubarak to all!
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and Sins and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.