Beef Bihari Kabab is a Barbeque Dish. The Marinated beef added with different spices and grilled on charcoal provides an ultimate and juicy taste.
Any boneless meat can be used to make beef bihari kababs but undercut part of the beef is recommended.
At least Six (6) hours are required to marinate the meat properly.
Ingredients - Beef Bihari Kabab
- Beef undercut ½ kg
- Fresh cream ½ cup
- Ginger, garlic paste 2 tsp
- Green chili paste 2 tsp
- Roasted chickpeas 4 tsp (powder)
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Dry coriander powder 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Citric acid ½ tsp
- Nutmeg 1 (powder)
- Mace 5 (powder)
- Meat tenderizer powder or papaya paste 2 tsp
- Oil as required
Instructions to make Beef Bihari Kabab
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil.
- Marinate well so that all the meat is covered in the spices and leave for at least 6 hours.
- Thread Bihari kabab onto skewers.
- Place skewers on Grill. Turn the skewers upside down regularly so that it doesn’t burn and properly cooked from all sides.
- Brush with oil when done.
- Serve the beef bihari kababs hot with a side of sliced onions, lemon wedges, and green chutney. Enjoy!