Try this delicious and delicious Chicken Cheese Kabab recipe that is made with chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, eggs and a mix of spices. Shallow-fried and low-carb, this Fusion recipe is the perfect meal for those on a diet.
The good taste of the eggs and chicken in this recipe is enhanced by the mixture of mozzarella cheese, which makes this chicken recipe delicious. Whether you want to impress your guests or your date, this kebab recipe is a winner and tastes divine!
Serve this easy snack recipe at occasions like game nights, kitty parties, and potlucks. It doesn’t need any sauces to go with it, but if you want to pair it with one, try pairing it with cold sauces.
Ingredients Chicken Cheese Kabab
- 200 g of chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 3 cups of yogurt (cottage cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of ginger paste
- 1/2 cup chana dal
- 2 tablespoons of garlic paste
- 5 green cardamoms
- salt as needed
- 10 pepper balls
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of green chili
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 1/2 eggs
How to Make Chicken Cheese Kabab
- First, wash the chicken breasts under running water and dry them. Now place them on a cutting board and cut them into about 2 inch cubes. Now grate the cheese into a bowl and set aside. Then grind the cardamoms into a fine powder.
- Next, add the green chillies and water to the blender and blend well to form a fine paste. Also crush the pepper balls and keep them aside. Meanwhile, put a pan on medium flame and dry roast the chana dal in it. Allow to cool when done. Now grind the dal to make a fine powder.
- Next take a bowl and add egg, cumin, cardamom powder, green chilli paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander leaves, roasted chana dal powder, turmeric, cream and yogurt and mix them well.
- Then add salt, grated cheese and crushed pepper and mix once more. Add the chicken cubes to the bowl and coat the cubes well. Let the chicken marinate for half an hour and once it is done, place the pieces on the skewers.
- Put the pan on a medium flame and pour oil into it. Once the oil is hot enough, place the skewers in the pan. Fry the chicken cubes until golden.