Chicken Reshmi kababs are popular for their extra soft and extra creamy taste and texture. But you will love the smoothness and tenderness of these Chicken Reshmi Kababs. Raw papaya, cream and milk powder together create an exceptional taste.
Ingredients for Chicken Reshmi Kabab
1/2 kg of minced chicken meat
2 slices of bread
1 package of fresh cream
1 teaspoon of white cumin
1 teaspoon of red chili
1 teaspoon of papaya paste
2 spoons of seekh kabab masala
2 tablespoons of oil
1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
1 tablespoon of powdered milk
1 tablespoon of roasted gram
4 whole black pepper
6 green cardamoms
salt to taste
2 green chilies chopped
1/2 bunch of mint leaves, finely chopped
How to Cook - Chicken Reshmi Kabab
- Place the ground chicken and bread slices in a large bowl.
- Grind roasted gram, cumin, green cardamom, black pepper and poppy seeds.
- Add this powder to the ground chicken.
- Put the chicken mince in the food processor.
- Process until well combined.
- Remove to a bowl.
- Add seekh kabab masala, milk powder, fresh cream, salt, red chilli powder, green chilli, mint leaves and papaya paste.
- Mix well.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then make seekh kabab out of the mixture.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the kabab for 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, brush with a little oil.
- Chicken reshmi kabab is ready to serve.